Friday, May 27, 2011

My Warrior Decent Into Darkness

Greetings all

For the next couple days I am going to start posting old stuff i had on my Facebook account while i gather content for my blogs for which i want to write more about technologies and the entertainment industry while still maintaining the integrity of my blog of writing what i want, when i want and however I want :D.. anyways happy reading and please follow and give a comment i would appreciate it much !! thanks

My Warrior Decent Into Darkness
 Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 2:28pm edited and reconstructed Saturday, May 8th 2011 1:57am

I cry without tears because of the life that I face. Being hated is something, but not being loved the way you want to be love is another. I carry my mask and dagger all these years to kill those first before they kill me but with such murderous intent i suppressed that killer for only when i need it most. Until i changed and sealed away this killer and now I am a Warrior......................................................................................

I am now a warrior that protects all close to me while loving all beings but many times my pride has been stabbed rapped, and at ever instance destruction is ever present. With such dangers in front of me I have no fear but my almighty God; I face all battles with a smile and shine in the darkest night with a smile. I have face many battles with my enemies that wounded me time and time again yet still i fought back and win without remorse because my fury is mighty. Nights would come all i can do is cry without tears because showing it is opening myself for my enemies to defeat me without mercy. A day came where i was injured so bad that i couldn't even defend myself, but yet still i fought a losing battle. Is it Ignorance that drives me? YES!! it is my motivation to overcome all that is against me but when a warrior is limited to movement his pride diminishes. Until one day I was faced with the battle of my life. This battle was fiercer than non I have ever faced, because my friends was dying or turning against me. People I considered close was deserting me and people i loved either didn't love me the same or just abandoned me...........................................................................................................

I was trapped in a corner of faith in which every decision can be my last. Tears finally came into my eyes in which i was shocked because these tears were tears of blood. I was pounded into that corner broken both physically and emotionally, my life flashed before my eyes as I told myself that I have failed. Then a sudden strength was surging trough my body. Knowing I cannot let it out I somehow got up with tears of blood coming out my eyes as I exalted my last warrior cry!! ((ROAR)) my battle cry can be heard for miles and miles apart as I ripped the seal that has been holding me back. The monster that carries the mask and dagger with anger that can kill you at an instant. Falling to the ground the sky wasn't the same. My limbs was useless as I was on my last. The monster that I have been holding back for so long awoke and rushed to my rescue. Out my chest he flew out and garbed me from hitting the ground that had my tears of blood stained all over my carcass. He fights for only his master he told me, and rested me on the ground and rushed my enemies. It was like they couldn't touch him, he fought without any harm being placed against him. His murderous intent was so fierce that my enemies temporally retreated while he killed off any stragglers. He then came back for my lifeless body and possessed me bringing me back to life. I got up Screaming and Bawling destroying everything in my part, i flew to the sky and fought the clouds knowing i couldn't do any harm to it. I am changed, i told myself. I am no longer the warrior I was once, for I am Stronger now. 

Such strength is unbelievable, but with such strength I realized that I am lonely alone. I always knew this but now i am literally by myself. My few surviving enemies watched far from their island as one flew out and slammed strait into my chest. The air behind me roared, buildings denigrated yet still, i did flinch not. I watch this new stronger enemy with pride but then he laughed with confidence for he had flew into my chest with such force for a reason. I watched my bloodstained chest in which i realized that it had fresh blood stains on my chest. I screamed what the Hell you have done to me!!! With a smirk on its face it said, you are stronger now yes indeed, but i have now sealed the monster into your spirit indiscriminately hence you cannot seal him away anymore, You may have the strength to fight us now but you would suffer for the rest of your life and would always fail and eventually....................... you would die a painfully death with no bonds or bloodline, your life would be full of depression and sunder. I leave you now but every day from now i would bring you down.................. floating in open air I made myself one promise that someday I would defeat my enemies and become the person i once was but stronger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


No comments:

Post a Comment