Saturday, April 21, 2012

Trinidad & Tobago PARLIAMENT WEBSITE HACKED!

Greetings

It has been a while but hot off the press guess who has been striked and hard I must say but Guess who has been hacked !!!!!!!!! watch pic below




YUP thats right ttparliament.org has been hacked and my word somebody has allot of questions to answer so I hope people share this so that they can be like :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... but on the flip side I have stressed time and time again that we in Trinidad and Tobago are to relaxed when it comes to our Security ((IT wise)) anyone who knows me personally knows that I am very paranoid. but oh well.. At Trinidad and Tobago we don't get hurricanes etc so yea... but umm I will say this last thing

NEVER

MIX

POLITICS

WITH

IT

:)

Message brought to you by

MR Technics

Update The site is back up now hmmm 2days down huh how nice oh boi.

Updated blogg on this incident http://oirame999.blogspot.com/2012/04/tt-parliment-website-hacked-update.html

1 comment: