Friday, May 25, 2012

Personal Message To All

Greetings

With no delay this blogg is about me answering some messages I been getting on Facebook asking me why I not doing any events ? or have I gave up on the local designers models etc. Before I answer these things I need to state why I have been more invisible but I wasn't not morbid.



I have been quiet yet busy with different projects which I would be hired to do. At the end of the day I needed to watch the industry from a employee view and observe. One thing I have noticed is that in T&T its sad to see that everyone is a promoter and everyone is a model (thanks to Facebook ofc) Now I don't mind someone deciding that they are going to "throw a party" and what not but I have a saying if your going to do something good do it good not halfway or of poor quality. I was apart of a organisation that it started off good but then I released that was the only one who actually wanted to not just have a event to make money but to also actually have a product that would be presentable and profitable to not just the organisation but to the participants as well. However I was targeted , blamed and used as a escape goat when things wouldn't go right. Thing is when children who haven't grown up try to play big boys without listening to someone who has the experience .. never ends well.


Well the result of that venture is that I lost allot of friends even people I would of considered most dear to me but most of all I lost a Product that I invested my heart and soul into because I believed in what it could of done for the Fashion and Modelling industry. Surrounded by lies and Snakes I took allot of bashing and made decisions I had to make for the Brand putting myself and my pride aside but in the end it served me nothing but a kick in the arse. The hardest decision I made was literally separating myself from that brand and wishing that team the best and I still do. However as I sit back and watch the product being shown it is not of good quality because even thou its good to give someone the Chance and the training to be a Model at the end of the day this is a Vanity Business and not everyone can be a Model. I know I am not stating a name because I wish not to slander anyone but Caribbean people can read in-between the lines very well. It took me a while to recover for the hurt I went trough working with the people I had to deal with in which at the end of the day I respect them but frankly wants nothing to do with them because my efforts always use to be non of worth.


With my observations sadly as I was saying before everyone wants to eat a food but when everyone is overdoing what people have a passion for may it be Parties, Modelling, Designing, Photography etc,, Makes it hard for when someone plans his/her venture but gets either no support from the masses because people think its just another event, companies don't want to sponsor because they see you as new and common hence being a liability to not be marketable and the list goes on and on. At the end of the day I support a person looking for a way to make a extra buck but be real with yourself, its either you get people who are educated and are willing to plan a proper event or you just invest your money in someone who is seasoned in it and stay in the background because your harming the industry even more. Being the employee shown me the dark sides of peoples and the good but one thing I realise is that selfishness is taking over our land and nobody at the end of the day wants to help another or has any humility but they wish to put a front on to peoples.




If anyone who truly knows me they know that once I can and your idea seams profitable I will go the distance but even thou I am accustom seeing and getting all sorts of dumb messages on Facebook this last one pushed me to right this blogg,, and I quote.

 "Mario. You seem to be working for the big names and doing things that you said you would never have done, yet again you forgotten where you came from. You portray a role that your willing to help and would make a difference yet still from what I have been told you don't business about anyone besides yourself. You reject offers and you abandoned ***Event*** wasn't that your passion ? to help models and designers also promoters as well? go to hell and live a miserable single life"

Now..... sometimes you does have to wonder where does people really come out from? or is it that human beings enjoy trying to hurt or make someone as miserable as them so that they can be happy ? Now I am no angle I have done stuff I have some regrets for but one thing I don't do is try to keep people down also abandon any project without reason. Everything I do is for a reason in which I promised not just to people but myself that I would provide a way for not just for myself to gain the fame, glory on  the industry but for the people who really deserve it as well. Even if its one event or competition or w.e I finally decide it to be I promise you that it would be of a high quality in which being apart of it would be fruitful also entertaining. But at the end of the day I am only 1 person and getting support for anything in Trinidad and Tobago these days (even since back then but its worsts now) is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

The only thing I could say to end this Rant if you want to call it that is that when the time comes I hope I could be supported because its not just about me but its about helping people achieve their dreams as well.

Thanks for Reading also note that:

Virtuoso Events https://www.facebook.com/pages/Virtuoso-Events/263506840332358 << like and stay tune for upcoming events for this is my events fan page.

Mario Technics https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mario-Technics/110745928956868 <<like and stay tune for various projects done, blogg posts, tips etc

Regards
Mario Baird aka Mr Technics

No comments:

Post a Comment