Sunday, September 2, 2012

Racism Evolved : |

Greetings Readers..


Ok.. my posts have been wellll.. slowww but for those who knows me well when this happen its usually a couple things... either I am broke to a depressed state or the bacanal is just to much to muster!! and hey luckily its been the two :D :D :D down to the story...


Sooo it seems that the world famous Zen ((cough only famous in Trinidad cough...)) has re opened and strange enough all i can say is... LOL!!!!!! now I am laughing only for one thing... which was on a Facebook post I had up the other day stating that It seems that Trinidad and Tobago's photographers and carnival bands duplicity of the models and I was like brrr ?? whats with the trend of showing only 1 or 2 races model wise ??? to be blunt why are only white or very fair Skinned East Indians being showed ?? is it that they cannot find any good looking black people ? or is it that black people are ugly or get-ho, low class or something ? I really want to doubt that's being the new marketing scheme of things in our Island however you see it in ads etc and once you see a person who is dark/black/purple w.e most times its just one person and the rest being very fair skinned. Now Mr Technics being a honest guy that I am have no problem with any race but it seems a bit.. unfair or just well Racist of whats going on these days. Example.. a young guy I know asked me for women advice stating that he wanted to bleach his skin because all the girls in school going after the "Red Men ((trini slang for Fair Skin or White even Yellow ? lol))" and I was like " solider stop talking shit eh bleaching your skin you say there"... after hearing him out and him showing me his Facebook timeline of women lusting of these "Red Men" I was thinking to myself that Racism is alive in a different form. I told the guy dude forget them love yourself , treat yourself good and educate yourself in time those same bitches would flock to you when their man O dreams disappoint them, but when that times comes you wouldn't have time for them.


Moving along thou I was somehow invited to attend Zen the night club re-opening stating that I was placed on the list etc and for some reason I got a bad vibes. I thought to myself my Zen days are over so why must I  attend the event but anyways, I humbly declined and my or my LOL is all i have to say. JS I could understand that you trying to keep a certain element (baddddd element) out of your club but to me it looks really ................ I can't even find a word for it because I tend not to use curse words in my blogs, but did you put a no Africans allowed at the door ? LOL I swear I purposely looked for a picture of a black man and the only one I can see is flipping Brian Lara ??? haha jokes is all I can say. Enforce your dress-code I always promote that but anyways Zen is known for filtering its crowds I guess.

Anyways here is the link of the pictures ... You be the judge. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.399780143415805.90374.381645528562600&type=3


As always like/support/follow my blog and click em adds :D its safe and helps the blogg stay alive ... hey a man has to eat.

Mr Technics out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment