Thursday, July 26, 2012

Elle Nytt Dance School one word AWESOMENESS!

Greetings


Besides my normal aggravating issues such as Bmobile......((Don't even want to start there)) I was invited by LaShaun Prescott to her last Dance session with her company Elle Nytt in which :O I was amazed by the raw talent and love for the art of dance within that session. 




Lashaun who is to "me" one of the top dancers fully committed to her skills in Trinidad and Tobago, has always been a good friend to me but I always was amazed by the art she was involved in. I am pretty much she cannot remembers how we met :P but I always admire the passion in which she showed towards her trade, from being one of the energetic dancers in Mr Machel Montano HD band, to being involved with her Dance School Elle Nytt. I always saw her BBM Broadcasts about the sessions etc and was like as soooooon as I have time I will take a visit with my bro from Kboyce Productions and cover one of her sessions in real.... and honestly  >>>           :O              <<< was my expression (inside of course professionalism was maintained). Her experience is not one to be tested with.. this chick been at it since the age of 13 and her professional experience goes as follows.

  • Choreographed approximately over 40 dance.
  • routines for Soca king Machel Montano and the HD Family and performed with them in Madison Square Garden.
  • Judged Synergy TV’s Dance Crew Competition. 
  • Elite Soca acts like Kes the Band and Destra have also added Elle’s talented choreographers and dancers to hype up their shows.
  • The corporate world call on her when the word Choreography and Performance!



I arrived during the hip hop session with Adrian Daniel for at first I was very intrigued with the repetitive moves then after a while I was in some International Hip Hop Video, but that wasn't all when MS! Megan Navarro came to begin her session honestly I felt exhausted just watching it!! people strutting, ballet, struts, I felt that I was at the Bronx in a ballet studio soaking in a training session for a Broadway bit! I saw a multicultural mixed audience from season to green horns all excited and trilled for each session with few grunts. Honestly if I had a change of clothes I would of joined in because it looked so relaxing yet a workout nerveless!!


I can go speaking on and on however readers or the few illiterates yes I said illiterates in Trinidad and Tobago who still reads (((no offence to no one OK touchy readers !))) and most important people who follow my blogg, will be in treat for a special video and a personal interview with the Elle Team however that takes editing and for now its just lil old me and ofc Kboyce Productions so the actual video will prob be out in 3-4weeks maybe less if we get a sponsor hint hint hint :D :D :D.. However the Photos of the session would be out soon so I'll post em up when I get my hands on them.


On a finishing note, I may be into allot of things however I for one believe that in our political haven of crabs in a barrel called Trinidad and Tobago, we have a diverse, dense, cultured, proactive society within the slums of crime and corruption. Once we can stop being foolish empathetical slaves to society and see how we can help one other may it be musical, dance, acting, modelling w.e it is, we can yet become the Becon for the Caribbean.










Also see >>>>> https://www.facebook.com/KBoyceProductions<<< Major Contributor for this blogg and future topics on Elle N Y T T


A fist is stronger than a open palm.

Regards
Mr Technics aka Mario Baird




No comments:

Post a Comment