Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sando Fasion Week FIASCO

Greetings

Well.. well WELL.. well.. WELL.. as Expected the Bureaucracy of Fashion Week continues..  You know what lets start with the exact post from one of the Very Annoyed Designers of That event..



FB Post: SAN FERNANDO FASHION 2012 WEEK WAS A MESS (VERY UNPROFESSIONAL) I WAS ROBBED BY DERON ATTZ. Where shall I begin first of all Mr Derron Attz has been advertising for the past few months that San-Fernando fashion week is to be held on San Fernando Hill on June 24th @ 5pm Lo and behold on Sunday the 24th of June Orson Charter his mom and myself showed up with my luggage full of Designer wear for my models. we kept walking around in circles looking for at least a tent......but we saw nothing. The security guard walked up to us, he asked us what are you looking for we replied.....(We are designers and we have to show here today) The guard replied....Maam you are about the 20th person that came here with that same story.....I tried to cut in telling him noooo the show is here he said again "maam i heard something about a show in palms club" Just after that We saw a wedding ,horns blowing the bride came out then the beautiful brides made........This appeared to be a well organised wedding (pick sense from nonsense the bride and groom would have planned there wedding months before and derron knew that)..so that means he used San Fernando hill to draw people's attention.
Ok on my way to Palms club now After all we've been through we arrived at palms Club, we immediately went back stage to rack our clothing..Derron walked past and looked at me with one big ( cuteye) let me cut a long story short.the part that hurt me the most was I was the 9th designer to show and the 8th designer used the same models which I used whilst the models was undressing from the 8th designer's clothing he was backstage literally hurrying me send my models out 1/2 way dressed. so due to not getting enough time to dress some of the models some of my pieces was not displayed well and some did not show.
Derron attz charged Orson and i $1,200 to take part in the show
$3,00 for footage and $50,00 for workshop can someone please tell me If I did not get ROBBED by this Excuse of a man called Derron Attz....

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Well well Well.. Another mocary of the Fashion Industry.. sigh.. I not in the mood to Talk about this now yes... I have some other MORE important stuff to do....

Oh yea... somebodyyy gettingggg suuueeeeeeee *in a childish tone* HAHAHAHAHAH...


 Feel free to follow/share this blogg to stay up to date. Adds are virus free so click away :D it helps the blogg ok **rolls eyes**

Regards
Mr Technics aka Mario Baird

1 comment:

  1. nobody not getting sue...check this out http://www.ask.com/q/How-to-Defend-Yourself-Against-Verbal-Abuse-Charges

    ReplyDelete