Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Roaming RAPIST in T&T

Greetings all

Recently on my Facebook I posted and shared and urged people to share the picture of the rapist that's harassing East Trinidad .. Mainly Malabar (Dabadie as well apparently). What prompted me to do it was that a while now I was hearing my mother talking about it which is disturbing because there are only females in my home. Apx 1:30am 7/5/2012 I heard 2 loud screams not like ha ha lol scream but scream for my life screams which I made sure everyone was safe inside and I went outside to see if I could of spotted anything in which that was a failure. I then called a Police officer friend of mind 10minutes after which he told me that he attacked another woman close to my area.


What's bothering me now is that, he seems to be un-catchable.. its like hearing stories from a fairy tale of him, climbing 9feet walls with ease, contorting himself trough tight burglar proofing, literally moving like a ninja in not a cool way I may add.. Social Media is the only way I have gotten the word out about this because it seems that the Malabar Police are either too fat or just not manned enough to track him down because when they do he is always escaping. Yet again Its sad to think that on top of that apparently its alleged that he is dealing with some high level witch craft as well. Can somebody tell me why 1 man is terrorising  Malabar and Environs ? really 1 FLIPPING MAN... Someone commented on my picture on FB why I don't do something about it well 1 I don't want blood on my hands 2 I am not in the capacity to deal with such a person ... legally that is. and 3 I am doing something about it which is sensitizing everyone with the hope that people would give the correct information and do what is the right thing... Honestly thou I don't think he would make it to a Jail Cell because the Authorities are focusing on the Pit-bull Bill and other such important stuff so yet again the Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago ... as usual has to take it up to there own hands.....All I can do is pray for who got distressed by this individual and also grant me the strength not to get blood on my hands if he plays mad enough to enter my home.....


Mr Technics aka Mario Baird

9 comments:

  1. I've been following the comments on the pic you posted on Facebook.... This situation is so very disturbing!! I don't live near the Arima/Malabar/D'abadie area, but I do have two very dear friends who live in Malabar. Also I know so many ppl living in the general Arima area.... So now I find myself fearing for them and their families, as well as all others being affected by this.
    It broke my heart to even read his mother's posts.... For her as well to be living in fear for what he may even do to her and his sister. Even as I type my pours are raised and I'm just as scared as those who stated there concerns.
    I pray that this all comes to an end soon. I hope he is restrained before he inflicts anymore pain onto anybody else. And my prayers also goes out to all the women and their families whom he's already attacked and violated.... Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey-Ann. It is very disturbing some people think its a joke or its a game but the individual is becoming a pest in our area and these simple things sometimes does make me lose faith that the police have any power anymore but hopefully the people can get this man off the streets yes....

      Delete
    2. And that's just the thing I don't even know how someone can read your post, as well as the comments and think it's a joke!! Who takes a joke to that extent? And how is it that sooo many DIFFERENT people will all have stories about it?? *Smh*.... I found myself up very early this morning making calls, warning the people I know from that area. So for this to be thought of as a Joke, I'll be damned!

      Delete
  2. Not only Malabir and Dabadie nah.....Printeryville too....thats where he lives....i'm unfortunately....his neighbor..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel for you Joel.... My sister and her family lives in La Horquetta (Up Front). And from what I gather, he's roaming, so they are not out of his reach. She has a teenaged daughter, so it goes without saying, that I fear for them as well. This is just so disturbing and scary!! *Smh*

      Delete
  3. This is indeed disturbing. @Stacy-ann where did you read his mother's posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what did his mother say ??? :S

      Delete
    2. @MsAnesa, she was commenting on this same pic that Mr Technics (A.K.A Mario Baird) has posted on Facebook. Her name iss Patricia Rondon I believe.
      @Mr Technics, she was speaking about how different he is now in comparison to when he was younger. Apparently he has some mental issues and was admitted into St. Ann's where he escaped and started raping. He was sent to prison for 2 years and was released in Feb this year, and has been on this rampage since. According to his mother, he even attacked and tried to stab his sister recently. She also said that she doesn't know what to do again, because when he shows up there she calls the police, but by the time they get there he runs off again. She even apologised for the distress he's causing everyone.

      Delete
  4. wow .... i didnt even get to see that yes.... smh

    ReplyDelete